Subtle Trapper nerf

I dont know when this came to be, but you can no longer continously place and pick up the traps that the Trapper carries, there's a cooldown for it, and tbh, it is a pretty unnecessary subtraction from the game that just takes away from being able to squeeze out a little extra BP, literally doesnt hurt survivors one bit, I say this needs to be reversed, not cool.

Comments

  • This has been known it was done to "reduce farming" which I mean whatever at this point I don't know why people are surprised same Dev team who probably thinks Trapper is OP.

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    I dont know when this came to be, but you can no longer continously place and pick up the traps that the Trapper carries, there's a cooldown for it, and tbh, it is a pretty unnecessary subtraction from the game that just takes away from being able to squeeze out a little extra BP, literally doesnt hurt survivors one bit, I say this needs to be reversed, not cool.

    dude the real trapper nerf is how ez it is to get away from a trap. I remember you used to be able to actually get to someone in a trap. There is realy nothing you can do but use mankey addons to play trapper.

  • What a thing to shadow nerf.. really dude?

  • Dont forget that you now LOSE COLLISION with trapper while he's setting a trap. So that basically doesn't allow you to punish survivors that trap themselves in a corner for a free down.

  • I recognized that you also cant trap next to Gen. But I understand that would be broken on 1 man Gen with Iri stone.

    @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320424/subtle-trapper-nerf

    dude the real trapper nerf is how ez it is to get away from a trap. I remember you used to be able to actually get to someone in a trap. There is realy nothing you can do but use mankey addons to play trapper.

    It used to be 25% escape chance with unlimited attempt. Now its 16% with 6 attempts cap. Its a buff, but still bad because of RNG.

  • Huh... I remember a mod saying they don't do shadows nerfs. Love to see how they explain this.

  • @Brimp said:

    Dont forget that you now LOSE COLLISION with trapper while he's setting a trap. So that basically doesn't allow you to punish survivors that trap themselves in a corner for a free down.

    Wait seriously? I didn't even know that, that's really bad.