Does the rework come out tomorrow?
Wednesday.
wednesday
@GoshJosh said:Wednesday.
@GoshJosh said:
Does any new content release tomorrow I thought it was always on tuesday
@ElleGreen said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2920068#Comment_2920068Does any new content release tomorrow I thought it was always on tuesday
@ElleGreen said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2920068#Comment_2920068
Nope, all Wednesday. They changed it up this time!
Wednesday
You can review the 5.7.0 POST-PTB CHANGES here, which includes that the update is coming Wednesday: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320046 ๐
Haddonfun
@Mr_K said:Haddonfun
@Mr_K said:
HadNofun field
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wednesday.
wednesday
Does any new content release tomorrow I thought it was always on tuesday
Nope, all Wednesday. They changed it up this time!
Wednesday
You can review the 5.7.0 POST-PTB CHANGES here, which includes that the update is coming Wednesday: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320046 ๐
Haddonfun
HadNofun field