Survivor blocked exit gate at 99%
she got almost all of us killed
she got almost all of us killed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oopsy
Why didn't you go to the other exit gate?
Did you do any BMs during the match? Or maybe they were being toxic just because. Reportable offense, by the way.
there was a killer between me and the other exit gate, i was against plague so i was insta downable and she was fixated on me dying of bloodloss, but i dont blame her. i blame that MEG HEAD who didnt move from the exit gate lever when the killer was coming for us
no bad manners just did gens and searched chests, the player in question did couple of hook saves but when it was time to leave she blocked the switch at 99 and stood there while the killer was within reach already. i would have gone to the other exit gate but by then the plague had us pinned and all of us almost died because of the player (who left us to die btw)
Yeah, sounds like intentional toxicity of working with the killer for no reason. Reportable, if you care to go through all the rigamarole.
yeah no, there is no point reporting but what she did earns a place in the book of grudges
There is no reason why survivors shouldn't be able to pass through other survivors in this game. The most toxic thing I've ever dealt with in this game was a p.o.s. Claudette player who trapped me behind one of the open doors of the Lery's map when I found a hex totem there (like they occasionally spawn) just about a minute or less into the match WHILE THE KILLER WAS AFK THE ENTIRE MATCH. The scumbag stayed there until the endgame collapse and even died on purpose just so I would die. My game ended up crashing before the death animation and I lost pips and got a temporary matchmaking ban plus lost my items I brought and lost a free chance to get a challenge done that I had active & would've finished had the scumbag not been blocking me so I could leave as soon as the last gen was done & gate was opened. The crash would not have happened in-game had they not blocked me and I was free to do gens & get out (barely happened even with them blocking me and me not having done a single gen). I took multiple screenshots of that incident throughout the match and included them in the report of the player, who deserves to be banned for life for crap like that. I have no tolerance for crap like that when I & many others who deal with toxic crap like these situations are patrons of this game.
Why is that even allowed to happen in this or any other PVP/collab game? Why is there no option to pick up and move players who are idling or just pass through them? The player in question wasn't even AFK because they were spinning in place and pointing back at me while I was motioning at them to move.