thanks
Cute Cat!
...
I don't think you understand how dangerous this picture is, cats ONLY do that when they are hungry for ONLY rotisserie chicken
Gato
So cute!
@AnneBonny said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S2PI37ETDKFF/20220422-011437.jpgthanks
@AnneBonny said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S2PI37ETDKFF/20220422-011437.jpg
If this cat was a killer, which killer would be dragging the whole rotisserie chicken out of the fridge?
@Coordi said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320373/hey-look-at-this-catIf this cat was a killer, which killer would be dragging the whole rotisserie chicken out of the fridge?
@Coordi said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320373/hey-look-at-this-cat
demo for sure
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922933#Comment_2922933https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3Z62UC6VHGJB/deadbydaylight-06-01-2021-13-08-52.pngdemo for sure
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922933#Comment_2922933
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3Z62UC6VHGJB/deadbydaylight-06-01-2021-13-08-52.png
I love this answer.
cuute
chonk iz hungry
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cute Cat!
...
I don't think you understand how dangerous this picture is, cats ONLY do that when they are hungry for ONLY rotisserie chicken
Gato
So cute!
If this cat was a killer, which killer would be dragging the whole rotisserie chicken out of the fridge?
demo for sure
I love this answer.
cuute
chonk iz hungry