Should The Twins have more abilities?

The Twins aren't played that often by anyone and I think it's for a couple reasons.

1. There seems to be really only one way to play them and that involves slugging.

2. When Victor is separated from Charlotte, she's just a basic M1 killer.

I was wondering if maybe Charlotte needed some sort of small ability or buff, or if the combined form of Charlotte and Victor should be buffed.

Comments

  • Honestly they need a whole kit rework and/or the solo queue overhaul to be remotely near healthy for the game but I doubt we'll get that. Like, I'm talking Freddy level, or at the absolute minimum Doctor level.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Honestly they need a whole kit rework and/or the solo queue overhaul to be remotely near healthy for the game but I doubt we'll get that. Like, I'm talking Freddy level, or at the absolute minimum Doctor level.

    I wouldn't go that far, but who knows. Maybe if Charlotte gained a 5% increase to movement speed while separate from Victor it could incentivize using her more.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2919187#Comment_2919187

    I wouldn't go that far, but who knows. Maybe if Charlotte gained a 5% increase to movement speed while separate from Victor it could incentivize using her more.

    That was my main idea as well, although I advocated 2%. 5% might be a bit, but I’d take it over nothing.

  • Let Victor vault windows, break walls and snuff out totems / activate Hex: Pentimento. Myabe let Victor break pallets as well.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    Let Victor vault windows, break walls and snuff out totems / activate Hex: Pentimento. Myabe let Victor break pallets as well.

    He’s too smol to break pallets. The rest is fine though!

  • @GamerEzra said:

    Let Victor vault windows, break walls and snuff out totems / activate Hex: Pentimento. Myabe let Victor break pallets as well.

    I think Victor is fine the way he is now. If you did all that, you might as well remove Charlotte entirely.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2919204#Comment_2919204

    He’s too smol to break pallets. The rest is fine though!

    He can hit over them as well but it would be funny tho. He should at least be able to do the other things. He could break a wall by using his attack.😂

    @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2919204#Comment_2919204

    I think Victor is fine the way he is now. If you did all that, you might as well remove Charlotte entirely.

    You need Charlotte to hook. Some maps have windows that deny you from using Victor which is really bad,

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2919208#Comment_2919208

    He can hit over them as well but it would be funny tho. He should at least be able to do the other things. He could break a wall by using his attack.😂

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2919209#Comment_2919209

    You need Charlotte to hook. Some maps have windows that deny you from using Victor which is really bad,

    Maybe I could see breaking wall and snuffing totems, but pallets and vaulting windows would definitely be too much.

  • If you give them anything substantial, they'd power creep very easily because Victor is such a strong chase power.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2919214#Comment_2919214

    Maybe I could see breaking wall and snuffing totems, but pallets and vaulting windows would definitely be too much.

    I remember how terrible it was to play Twins on ''old'' Haddonfield. Survivors just go to the main building and there's nothing you can do with Victor.

  • Yeah. Why do you think all they do is slug? It's because that's all they can do.

  • If they just adjust the time when switching between Victor and Charllote as the new tome hits, Twins will be already more bearable to play as.

  • let Charlotte throw Viktor, transition happens mid flight, landing on a survivor while thrown is the same as jumping onto them.

  • Just revert all the nerfs they did to them and let Victor snuff totems. Problem solved.

  • I think Victor should have the ability to snuff Boon Totems, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

  • What i would do as a former Twins main:

    1 - Revert Victor's successful pounce downs to 3 seconds, switching is now instant, Charlotte can't swing for 1.5 seconds after switching.

    2 - Charlotte can now Launch Victor as a projectile up to 15m, If hit, Victor mounts a healthy survivor as usual or downs an injured survivor, if he misses, control instantly switches to Victor. Victor applies Mangled when attached from 10m or more while using this ability.

    3 - Victor now shrieks after downing a survivor, granting Charlotte a 5% Haste effect upon switching and ending when reaching the shriek location. Haste effect is lost if you hit or start a chase with another survivor.

    4 - Charlotte gains a passive whenever Victor is kicked by a Survivor, Kicked once her basic attacks now apply Deep Wounds, Kicked Twice she gains Killer instinct whilst she's idol, Kicked 5 times, upon waking up and a survivor is within her terror radius, they will be exposed for 15 seconds. This is somewhat an effort to make Charlotte more of a threat when you take away her power and fits with her theme of being Victor's protector.

    5 - If a survivor holds onto Victor for more than 30 seconds, other survivors within Victor's detection range become exposed until he's crushed.

    6 - Victor can now snuff totems.

    7 - If a survivor is hooked within Victor's presence while he is idol, Victor dies and returns to Charlotte.


    New Addons for Charlotte's projectile:

    1 - Applies mangled regardless of range

    2 - Victor applied this way now causes other survivors to scream within 16m if they witness it.

    3 - Activates Charlotte's passive on successful projectile hit, Passive is no longer gained from Victor being kicked.


    Victor addons:

    Victor can now damage gens and benefits from gen perks such as surge and call of brine.

    Trapping a survivor inside a locker lasts 10 seconds longer.

    Victor is completely silent until he charges his pounce.