Cosmetics
Hello there, just wanted to share my thoughts about cosmetics in game
So don't get me wrong, I know very well this is not the most important part of the game to look at right now but I'm kinda disappointed by the lack of cosmetics there is for a game that old, and most of them are not that great..
I'm pretty sure they're going for that themed unique outfit based on characters lore etc.. but sometimes it's just the bad kind of unique, I feel kinda bad for saying that but to each their own, I'm sure some people (idk about the majority tho) love most of them.
Idk, but I think it'll be cool to have one outfit for each character when a ''collection'' is being released, it's not like we're getting a collection each week anyway.
Also wondering why there is still no skins for hooks and items..?
Am I asking for too much rn? lol
Again I don't know poopoo about how to make cosmetics and why this and that, just wanted to share my opinion and wanted to know yours!
Comments
lack of cosmetics?!?! this bait post or sometime I feel like all they do is make cosmetics.
Some characters are neglected when it comes to cosmetics but licensed ones are understandable.
I am still waiting for Yui's head that I actually like.
Honestly, characters who don't get that many cosmetics should get a chance in receiving some. All we get is Meg, Nea, Dwight, Feng, Legion, and Spirit outfits every time and it's really getting old.
Yui only has one good head cosmetic, her default one.
Jeff gets jackets and jeans, that's it. (No artist outfits when he's a Damm artist).
Twins gets no outfits in general, when they do victor is left out (would of been a good opportunity BHVR!!!)
Elodie gets mostly crop tops that don't mix with any of her bottom cosmetics.
FENG GETS TO MANY COSMETICS.
Three cosmetics MAX each month is not enough in my opinion but maybe I expect too much from them?
Yea Feng, they've probably found out that her cosmetics get the more sales, she has the more decents ones after all but they should learn from her and start making decents ones for others too.. Tbf I really like Elodie's outfit that you could get from the last pass, didn't had the chance to get it and when I see her rockabilly set I'm even more salty about it because that one is just ain't it at all, at least for me
Don't forget that if Legion does get an outfit its only for the shy girl Suzie. Which is propably even worse then not getting any at all.
I got my cat Suzie all I care about all other Legion characters can get the the rest of the cosmetics.
she don't need anymore anyways.
I bet people would play/buy more characters if they got more cosmetics. Unique cosmetics like fengs.