Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

Oh, hey, look, DBD-themed self promotion.

Bennett_They1Them Bennett_They1Them
April 24, 2022 in Off-topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CwK8LAILU


huh, I wonder who put that there?

odd.

Comments

  • entertainment720 entertainment720
    April 24, 2022

    @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CwK8LAILU

    huh, I wonder who put that there?

    odd.

    How many instruments are in this? Is it all you?

  • Bennett_They1Them Bennett_They1Them
    April 24, 2022

    @entertainment720 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320329/oh-hey-look-dbd-themed-self-promotion

    How many instruments are in this? Is it all you?

    I'm playing fiddle and my dad is playing guitar.

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.