Skill Progression

So with no way to see MMR and no way to see Grades how we will we know where we stand in terms of skill compared to other players?

Count Dead Hards or Nurses/Blights frequency?

Do the Devs even care about this aspect?

Comments

  • Probably not. You should be able to get a very vague and general sense of how much you've improved.

    I'd like to see my own skill, but with how gatekeep-y this community can be (myself included) I do see why BHVR doesn't want to make that info readily available.

    Not saying I necessarily agree, just that I see their point.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Probably not. You should be able to get a very vague and general sense of how much you've improved.

    I'd like to see my own skill, but with how gatekeep-y this community can be (myself included) I do see why BHVR doesn't want to make that info readily available.

    Not saying I necessarily agree, just that I see their point.

    I think they could just make it viewable to the individual.

  • @Basement_Bubba420 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916308#Comment_2916308

    I think they could just make it viewable to the individual.

    Which again, is gonna encourage a lot of gatekeeping over opinions. That's never something you want to encourage.

    I'd like to see my MMR, if only for my own personal satisfaction, but I know where my Killer skill is and I know where my Survivor skill is.


    My Killer self would have a ######### field day meme'ing on my Survivor self.

  • I want to see my own MMR in the main menu and everyone's MMR after the match so I know it's working

  • Sadly, your best bet is to just gauge the average level of survivor and killer in your lobby. Also, if you play against a big name streamer who is very safe to assume has a high MMR, that's also a pretty useful clue. There's also a chance you'll get a hacker in your lobby that can tell you your MMR, but obviously, you can't know if he is lying or not.

  • If you're on steam, at this point your best bet is just looking at the others in the lobby profiles and hope they have their hours enabled.