Exploit / bug

Just had a game where we managed to pop 5 gens with 3 survivors left over then went to the door on RPD by the front and the killer the Twins had blocked the door, there was no way past.

But they had also opened the gate so the countdown had started but blood warden was on the other door?


Crazy bug or exploit, I imagine it’d work on a few levels and can easily be abused

Comments

  • Otz explains this in a video.

    It is pretty hard to get it working. It is not Blood Warden, it is Remember me and No way out.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Otz explains this in a video.

    It is pretty hard to get it working. It is not Blood Warden, it is Remember me and No way out.

    Ah nice I’ve seen a few of his videos I must have missed it, pretty crazy how it hasn’t been fixed or maybe it’s being looked into.

  • @t0007319 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915948#Comment_2915948

    Ah nice I’ve seen a few of his videos I must have missed it, pretty crazy how it hasn’t been fixed or maybe it’s being looked into.

    It is very difficult so i don´t think there will be any change.

    As i remember it is

    You have to hit and kill the obsession - for remeber me - and hook every other surv - for no way out.

    For that alone you have to be really good.

    Then immediately open the door when the last gen pops and block the gate - only works on some maps as well.

    They have 2 minutes. Remember me adds i think 16 secs to open the gate and no way out blocks it for 60 secs. So they have like 20 secs or so to start or they don´t make it.

  • No reason to fix it, just wait out no way out not to mention its a super niche build

  • @t0007319 said:

    Just had a game where we managed to pop 5 gens with 3 survivors left over then went to the door on RPD by the front and the killer the Twins had blocked the door, there was no way past.

    But they had also opened the gate so the countdown had started but blood warden was on the other door?

    Crazy bug or exploit, I imagine it’d work on a few levels and can easily be abused

    yeah.

    that was an escapable situation.

    I'm assuming there were some misplays if blood warden happened.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915958#Comment_2915958

    It is very difficult so i don´t think there will be any change.

    As i remember it is

    You have to hit and kill the obsession - for remeber me - and hook every other surv - for no way out.

    For that alone you have to be really good.

    Then immediately open the door when the last gen pops and block the gate - only works on some maps as well.

    They have 2 minutes. Remember me adds i think 16 secs to open the gate and no way out blocks it for 60 secs. So they have like 20 secs or so to start or they don´t make it.

    They hadn’t hooked every survivor and the obsession was alive (me) unless there is a similar perk I imagine?

    But yea cheers for clearing it up, I still feel it’s a bit of an exploit if you can break the door ways this way, but like you said it’s very niche I guess haha.

    Ill have to find Otz video and see and have a good laugh, thanks!