Hex totem spawns
My last two matches in a row saw my hex totem spawn literally next to a generator in plain view. I fully understand that hexes are meant to be high risk/high reward perks. But to have them spawn next to generators is complete bullshit and should not be a thing in this game. The generators are basically a homing beckon for the survivors to find your hex. Please fix this, BHVR. There has to be a way to implement a minimum distance from generators that totems can spawn.
Comments
It's been said basically forever that in some phrasing or another, "totem spawns are being worked on and improved".
However it's hard to have faith when we are just getting a map rework released and there's literally a totem spawn sitting in the middle of the street...
This has basically repeated for all the other map reworks as well, generally speaking.
It's a losing battle. I don't understand what the issue is.
There are so many good spots that hexes can be hidden yet like you said they put them right in the middle of the street. It's like they purposely want it to be EZ mode for survivors, it's a joke.
The issue is that the devs refuse to prioritize this broken element of the game. Shouldn’t be that hard to fix
Yeah I can point out many good spots for totems on all the maps so I don't see why it's been this hard for them either.