Will the 5.7.0 update arrive on April 27th or May 4th?
according to the new ptb changes they made, they told us it will arrive next Wednesday, but I didn't understand it right, so I got confused
Tagged:
BHVR
according to the new ptb changes they made, they told us it will arrive next Wednesday, but I didn't understand it right, so I got confused
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Next Wednesday is the 27th
You mean April 27th or May 4th right?
...neither?
WILL THE 5.7.0 UPDATE ARRIVE ON MARCH 27TH OR APRIL 4TH?
Planned for Wednesday 27th APRIL. :)
thanks a lot, I am literally spending all my bps for legion <3
I know it was a mistake but...
I wish I could live in the past, good times