gorgeous cat! I used to have one that tried to put herself into any box she could, regardless of the size, even the smallest boxes she tried to fit herself into, she squashed loads of them as a result.
gorgeous cat! I used to have one that tried to put herself into any box she could, regardless of the size, even the smallest boxes she tried to fit herself into, she squashed loads of them as a result.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cat in a carton, a classic! 💙
An iconic combo!
gorgeous cat! I used to have one that tried to put herself into any box she could, regardless of the size, even the smallest boxes she tried to fit herself into, she squashed loads of them as a result.
Who needs a cat tree when you have a box? 🤩
Was your cat me?
too classic picture
a cat tree box..
genius!
beautiful idea ahaha