[Suggestion] In-game lines for solo players.
I've taken this idea from IDV, which would allow solo players to press a hotkey and near their portraits ingame, something like those lines would appear:
1: "Do generators!"
2: "I'm going for the unhook!"
3: "Killer is on me!"
and others like that.
This makes so you can coordinate with your team even without voice comms. Right now playing solo is a nightmare because you can't communicate like premade groups do in discord.
Comments
I had the same idea as you a while ago, but a little more elaborate, if you want to help / see -the link below-
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314431/guided-voice-system-communication-wheel-system-for-solo-survivors
I need healing
I need healing
I need healing
I need healing
I need healing
I think it is an even better idea than giving icons to know what survivors are doing. Since you could tell others what you plan on doing.
Genji mains rejoice! >:D