Can you get styles for Steve still in any way?
So, I downloaded DBD the day “Stranger Things” left the game for purchase and I didn’t know that it wa s the last day because I just started playing DBD, luckily I bought the nightmare edition (physical version) which came with the license on the disk and everything worked out , I got Steve, Nancy, and, Demogorgon. And I was wondering if there was ANY possible way I could get the Scoops Ahoy outfit for him at least just the body and legs because for now all I have is the scuffed rolled sleeves and will get the prestige style in the future but if anyone could hook me up on a way to get it pls tell me, thank you for your help and really would appreciate it.
Comments
I don't think you can buy those skins anymore, at least not using legit methods.
Sadly not, one of the biggest losses this game has suffered... 😔
Personally I think Billy and Beth would have been better choices but bhvr wanted to sell us the scopes ahoy steve outfit.
Do you mean Robin? There is no Beth. 😆
Sadly no wish I would've bought his head with the shades
well you can always pour bloodpoints into him and eventually he'll have cranberry sauce all over him
but apart from that, I'm afraid not
Barbra skin. could of tied her disappearance to the entity...
though would of like robin more
True, though...
if memory serves correctly, they found her dead in the upside down - right? Not to say other people in DbD aren’t dead.
Eh, dbd has retconned a lot of lore for there licensed characters. it would be fine
how do you do a spoiler warning.
No, you can't get anymore outfits for Steve Nancy or the Demogorgan.
They sold all of them super cheap for a month before Stranger things was taken out. I miss it too. Hawkins was a a better map then Errie of Crows will ever be. even if people hated it.
Wasn't Beth the friend who died in season 1? She was the 3rd wheel at a party, she went outside on the pool diving board to sulk and demopupper grabbed her.
That’s Barbara, mentioned above!
Just Google it. It is barb. It's been like years since I watched. I knew it started with a B :p
That was Barbara.
You sadly can't buy the skins anymore
If you own him, you can get the prestige skins - but anything else :(