What's the least impactful, most "are my perks doing anything at all?" build you can think of?

best answer gets free internet points.

Comments

  • Overwhelming Presence/Furtive Chase/Cholorophobia/Stridor (vs 4x iron will)

  • Often I feel that way about 4 slowdown perks

  • For survivor:

    Sole survivor, Up the Ante, Poised & Corrective Action


    For killer:

    Beast of Prey, Hysteria, Unnerving Presence & Overwhelming presence

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Overwhelming Presence/Furtive Chase/Cholorophobia/Stridor (vs 4x iron will)

    Gotta giggle at what I suspect is an autocorrect! You almost spelled the fear of chlorine. ๐Ÿ˜†


    For killer: Furtive Chase, Monstrous Shrine, Predator, and Unrelenting.

    For survivor: Buckle Up, Up The Ante, Corrective Action, and This Is Not Happening.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914319#Comment_2914319

    Gotta giggle at what I suspect is an autocorrect! You almost spelled the fear of chlorine. ๐Ÿ˜†

    For killer: Furtive Chase, Monstrous Shrine, Predator, and Unrelenting.

    For survivor: Buckle Up, Up The Ante, Corrective Action, and This Is Not Happening.

    No I just don't know how to spell it and considering I've had a very long day and am just trying to wait for tiredness to reach the point I can't hold out anymore I couldn't be asked to Google it lmfao


    Tho if you did equip the fear of chlorine then it would be quite useless in dbd lol

  • Sloppy Butcher, Nurses Calling, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain and Hysteria on Plague

    Against a full team running No Mither

  • Full hex build after 1 minute.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Overwhelming Presence/Furtive Chase/Cholorophobia/Stridor (vs 4x iron will)

    Coulrophobia*

  • Survivor:


    Sole Survivor | Up The Ante | Lightweight | Poised


    Killer:


    Distressing | Monstrous Shrine | Unnerving Presence | Overwhelming Presence


    You literally will have no idea when these perks are working or if you're getting any value out of them.

    Spoiler: You wont!