I love this game.
My positive form post of the day! But in all seriousness, I just had some really good games today! Anyone else noticing a difference? Or am I just lucky today? ๐
My positive form post of the day! But in all seriousness, I just had some really good games today! Anyone else noticing a difference? Or am I just lucky today? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a pretty damn decent match as Deathslinger of all killers earlier, so I think there is a notable difference going on here!
Haven't really noticed anything different, my games are still pretty good.
After I had a bunch of really really terrible soloq matches (I escaped 1 out of 8 games), I decided to go play killer (Demo and Blight). I 4k'd basically every match as killer - even on Blight who I never play and am legit bad with...
I think it's even worse so far.