Now that grades are hidden, the icons should be changed to the respective character portrait.
These icons should have been changed a long time ago to character portraits, I think there is an even stronger case for it now.
These icons should have been changed a long time ago to character portraits, I think there is an even stronger case for it now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m totally onboard with putting in the character portraits. It sounded like the devs might have liked that idea too so maybe it’s already in the pipeline even?
I think it should show the player's devotion levels.
Great idea, and change them to show which players are grouped in SWF too.
Solidly agree, it'll save me having to click over to 'match details' to remember who was who when I wanna check perks or something.
I do like the survivor icon, but I'd rather have that space filled with something pertinent to the match we just played.
If there good portraits. Some of them are pretty ugh.
Yes even more threads about this idea - excellent. BHVR will have no choice but to implement this!
The icons should be changed to the old Rank 1 red circle. Everyone can have it and nobody can b**** about it.
Yes. This was pretty much suggested since people asked for the removal of Grades in the end game screen..
Would also be a reason to add profile pictures for killer legendary skins like Oni‘s Minotaur etc.
They could use achievement/adept silhouettes to keep those icons in matching style!
Yes. Will it happen before 2029?
That would be great. I'd prefer them to reveal our mmr if i had a choice. But i'd be pretty fine with that solution.