Removing grades from the endgame screen

I don't really want to make this extra long: basically ranks (grades) have always been probably one of the biggest incentives to play; reaching rank 1 and going against better opponents made you feel like a good player before, especially to new players

Since grades don't affect matchmaking anymore, we've lost all way of seeing our actual skill at the game. However, at least grades do offer a little information: how much the user has played for the past month. They do indicate a little bit of skill

Without grades, no MMR and no way to know you're getting better at this game, I'm finding my experience quite frustrating. I'm essentially asking for this change to be reverted, or add any way to indicate the bare minimum of skill in this game

Comments

  • I'd rather have no indicater than a misleading one.

    But I would also like some indicator of whether I am getting better at the game, preferably a rough idea of where my MMR is or at least whether the team I faced was significanltly better or worse than me.

    I'd switch chat off though so they couldn't rub my pathetic MMR rating into my dumb potato face.