Is mori spamming bannable?
Sometimes I know already in the lobby that Im facing toxic survivors and I equip a mori offering. And if it turns out that they are really toxic, bm and try to bully, I just flip the coin (nurse mori lol) and bully them a little bit by mori spamming for a minute.
Question: bannable or not? Is there a line/difference between mori spamming 3 times and 100 times?
Question: bannable or not? Is there a line/difference between mori spamming 3 times and 100 times?
Comments
If you spam it 3-4 times you should be fine, however spamming it for a few minutes might get you banned (gameplay abuse/taking the game hostage?). There's no strict rule as to how long you have to spam them to get banned.
It's common sense if you don't do it for too long you're fine. Killers are allowed to be toxic too
Why'd you even mori spam? I'm interested into seeing the context. Was it an Ochido fanboy with a flashlight and DS?
Doesnt happen often though.
Maybe u dont, but i rather die than giving 4K to the killer.