Do you like the prestige weapon design?
I personally don't really like how they designed the prestige weapons differently. The dropping blood looks so unrealistic in my opinion and I'm wondering why they needed to add "veins" on that.
I would like it much more if they had just basic blood like the other prestige cosmetic pieces and no blood dropping.
I'm the only one with this opinion or do you agree with me?
I would like it much more if they had just basic blood like the other prestige cosmetic pieces and no blood dropping.
I'm the only one with this opinion or do you agree with me?
Comments
i am really surprised when ppl say the prestige skins would look bad tbh...
i myself am a big fan of them and i think the weapons look very good ^^ (especially the blood dripping off of it)
i dont have any problems with it if they look unrealistic.
i mean, this whole game is made in this cartoony style and i think they fit in there pretty well.
I actually like most of the aesthetics in this game.
Gonna be honest...I think they actually could have done a little better on Myers...but he's a tough one to make look "right"
Pretty much everything else looks really good. I like the bloody clothes. I even liked the hallowed blight costumes (though I thought they were silly to have for a "halloween" event....more suited to springtime)
Some of them are cool, some of them are ...weird, I guess?
I don't really like them. They're very "War of the Worlds".
I'd love to see a reskin of all prestiges to look more like how the hook looks in the first hook stage when the entity appears to be burning into existence.
Spirits bloody katana going through her hand looks sexy af