Sadako´s Add ons suggestions
HEY,
Here are a few suggestions on my part:
Old Newspaper: the 33% effect should be added to the base package (kit). Under this condition, I would grant the add-on only a 25% effect. This would mean that the total effect would be 50%.
The Mirror of the Mother: Is somehow mistranslated in the German version and causes more confusion than clarity. You should increase the effect by 1 level.
Yoichi's Fishing Net: I would raise the effect to 15%. I wonder if that would make much difference. Probably not, because Condemned unfortunately doesn't feel good at the moment and seems more like a simple gimmick. ( Most survivors ignore the videotapes ).
Mother's Comb unfortunately only works well with Remote Control and I'd like something different as far as aura reading goes.
VCR: Does nothing felt and should get a completely new effect. You might be able to confuse one or two survivors in the lowLv range with this. It no longer works in the mid to high end range.
Tape Editing Deck: too RNG dependent in my opinion and could use an additional effect.
What do you think of it and what would you like to see?
Greetings
Comments