Ideas for new Legion frenzy cooldown animation
This is just going to be a list of various other options for Legion's feral frenzy cooldown animation instead of:
*Looks at hands* "AUuaaAuAAgh!"
Some will be serious, some will not
When their frenzy ends, Legion stops to:
1) Take a breather
2) Readjust their mask
3) Trip and fall flat on their face
4) Skip a song on their playlist
5) Chug an energy drink
6) Use an inhaler
Feel free to add your own
Comments
I'm so happy use an inhaler was on this list, that was first thing I thought of. ๐
Take a puff of a cigarette.
I feel like this would be very on-flavor for Legion, especially since Legion is basically ghost face from scream and well...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zembfSIPoiI
8) Go to Starbucks, wait 20 minutes for a Cappucino, realize they have no money, steal the Cappucino, run 2 metres and spill the coffee all over them.
9) Performs the hardest badest dab
Add to what they have. Legion still brings hands up but smacks himself in the face with both showing how rage filled and frustrated they are.
10.) Get called from their mom and say 'SHH SHHHH - I'll call you back! ... NO! I- ughghh.... Love you too.... okay... bye.'