Thanks BHVR for the matchmaking test report

Hey,

Much of what you read again is just complaining, as usual, instead of just being grateful to get such insights. I find the final report very informative and understandable to lay people like myself. I look forward to seeing what we can expect in the future and when these future changes will come into effect.

greetings

Comments

  • I think people had hopes they would try something different with the way mmr is calculated instead of fiddling with some numbers.

  • It is really really nice that they're sharing their findings.

  • Yeah, I just talked about this on the other topic

    People would complain either way, but glad they're still working on it

    Even with a playerbase as toxic and whiny as this one

  • I am thrilled they are getting rid of grades in the match summary, it needs to be permanent. I play with two good friends and all they ever do is complain how unfair the match was when they see a red killer or something. During that day or two where we couldn't see grades, I absolutely loved it!

  • @Nicholas said:

    I am thrilled they are getting rid of grades in the match summary, it needs to be permanent. I play with two good friends and all they ever do is complain how unfair the match was when they see a red killer or something. During that day or two where we couldn't see grades, I absolutely loved it!

    They will definitely do that in the future. I like it too