SOS
How come I can play as a survivor and instantly find a game but when I try to play as a killer I find instantly a lobby but the loading screen takes so long like I sat for almost 15min mins today on one lobby and everyone ofc left I tried again and still nothing change I reset my internet multiple times the game keeps on kicking me out lol
Does anyone has experienced this problem if you do pls comment..
Does anyone has experienced this problem if you do pls comment..
Comments
weird next time put your post like this in bug reports some people in bug reports may have a better idea what your dealing with.
it is either a bug or you internet for hosting games
thank you for letting me know about the “bug report” .. x
It's probably because those people that connect to you aren't from your country. For some reason, I've been getting people who aren't Americans connect to me and then have the audacity to complain to me about lag. Why the hell do they have their download regions set to the USA? xD