The new killer
I think I may be the first to have done this but i think the new killer is licensed. My reason for this is because I searched the legion and it's an actual movie and what do you know the guy in the movie has schizophrenia. Look on Google.
Comments
See you in the fog!
Obviously it's a yeti. I'll let the irrefutable evidence speak for itself...
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/31651/here-the-new-killer/p1
EDIT: and obviously disregard the developer disagreeing with our infallible proof.
IKR I couldn't believe it either.
Finally a yeti killer.
Of course I am lol.
I will not be silenced about Yetigate. The world must know the depth and breadth of this situation!
A true believer!
On a serious note, how many people do you think will genuinely get triggered by Yetigate in THIS thread lol. (yeah, "yetigate" is the official name for it now).
I dunno, about as many as people bitched about the downvote button.
I wish I had a downvote button on my posts....at least then I would know how many people actually believed that someone believed there was actually a "yeti conspiracy".
Then again...I read some of the stuff on this forum and it's really not that hard to believe!
Here is a real picture.