I will play as Jonathan.
My Demogorgon ran away from home and hasn't return as of yet.
I'll probably play Demo since I have him levelled up enough. I might play Nancy and Steve too.
You forgot the vote for both...
I will probably do it then. Of course Demo too.
And also Jonathan, since he's the only skin I have for Steve:(
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will play as Jonathan.
My Demogorgon ran away from home and hasn't return as of yet.
I'll probably play Demo since I have him levelled up enough. I might play Nancy and Steve too.
You forgot the vote for both...
I will probably do it then. Of course Demo too.
And also Jonathan, since he's the only skin I have for Steve:(