*removed by popular demand*

Not valid poll any longer due to mistake in added IP. Sorry btw.

Comments

  • Seems a lot of people said no so far. Would you mind saying why?

  • @Krizzie said:

    Seems a lot of people said no so far. Would you mind saying why?

    The owner of the Jeepers Creepers license, who is still alive and breathing unfortunately, is a registered sex offender and used his position as a director in Hollywood to solicit little boys for roles in his films. BHVR doesn't want this license as if they were to pay money for it this disgusting human being would also get part of the profit, which they don't want and it's completely understandable. While Jeepers Creepers is a cool monster, letting a child predator get money for it would be incredibly damaging to PR and is a big no-no.

  • The (former) license holder/director of the movies has done terrible things and BHVR has stated they don’t want to be associated with such a person or take part in giving them any money.


    since then, the license holder did change though the license is still ‚tainted‘.

  • oh, I see, I missed this somehow. Pretty new to the game and community but saw oppurtunity. Sure, I can understand their position. To bad for all the people working on the films, props, sets, scripts etc. I wish licenses could be free of thus tainted aura just because of one a-hole amongst thousands of people involved with the project. But yes. Too bad. I would love it! Thank you for all the solid info :)

  • Jeepers Creepers has been discussed a lot on these forums. You can do a forum search and see, but I'll post links to a few threads that had some content. If people do reply, you won't get much beyond what's already been said. This isn't against you. Most forum users won't read your post beyond "Jeepers Creepers," because they don't want that license in the game.


    Here's a thread from as recently as February 20:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311463/jeepers-creepers


    Here are some older threads:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95681/jeepers-creepers

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/82533/add-jeeper-creepers

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/81509/new-character-jeepers-creepers

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185899/petition-to-make-jeepers-creepers-a-killer


    Edit: Ah, other people responded as I wrote this. Cool. No reason to check the above links, then, but I'll leave it all here anyway.

  • Personally I really don't like the Jeepers Creepers series. I'd far rather a bigger and better licence than it. Would also prefer a original killer tbh.

    Also just seen the other comments. For that reason too I'd also not like to see this licence.

  • Ok. But now I am left with an active poll with a tainted content that ruins what I tried to do with my polls here. How do I remove it? All I get is the EDIT option...

  • Unfortunately this IP isn't going to be touched by anyone until the creator is 'past-tense'. Nobody wants to do business with him, and it is likely that by the time he passes and the IP is in a studio's hands, people may have found a distaste for its antiquated form.

  • @Krizzie said:

    Ok. But now I am left with an active poll with a tainted content that ruins what I tried to do with my polls here. How do I remove it? All I get is the EDIT option...

    If you want to remove a thread or a comment that you've made, you can do it by flagging it.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911289#Comment_2911289

    If you want to remove a thread or a comment that you've made, you can do it by flagging it.

    Thanks!