Actually did the four man rancor mori with Pig

I've just done the four man rancor mori challenge from Ohtofu. Yes, i need the first survivors to make mistakes and the last to accept to stun me (thank you so much by the way). But i did it. My build was: rancor/ nemesis/ no way out and knock-out. The addons were rules set n°2 and jigsaw's sketch. The map was Ormond. Knock-Out didn't do much to be fair...

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Good job, hope you saved a video of it

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Good job, hope you saved a video of it

    Unfortunately, i didn't know that windows 10 allowed to do it. I would have recorded otherwise. I just learned about it.

    Guess i'm not done with that challenge yet then...

  • Oh, a streamer talked about this. Thats why someone posted about it yesterday.

    Good job though, not exactly easy to pull off.

  • That's really difficult to pull off so well done...but yeah you're gonna have to do it again to get us a recording of it - I want to see it!

  • @Faulds said:

    I've just done the four man rancor mori challenge from Ohtofu. Yes, i need the first survivors to make mistakes and the last to accept to stun me (thank you so much by the way). But i did it. My build was: rancor/ nemesis/ no way out and knock-out. The addons were rules set n°2 and jigsaw's sketch. The map was Ormond. Knock-Out didn't do much to be fair...

    Maybe Remember me instead of Knock Out? Since you focus on your obsession, they won't open the door once they're available

  • ohTofu will be jealous. hes been trying that for a while

  • @Wampirita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/319705/actually-did-the-four-man-rancor-mori-with-pig

    Maybe Remember me instead of Knock Out? Since you focus on your obsession, they won't open the door once they're available

    I don't know why. But it never worked out with remember me. Everytime i did really get closed to do it, and did it, it was with Knock-Out.

    @Mandy said:

    That's really difficult to pull off so well done...but yeah you're gonna have to do it again to get us a recording of it - I want to see it!

    I'm working on it!

  • I usually do this as a meme with Wraith and the addon that gives him a terror radius while cloaked. I'll float around the map goofing the survivors. Spot the obsession and meme with them. Gens pop. Mori.

    Chase a new survivor, get them to pallet stun me. Mori.

    Rinse. Repeat.

    Most I got was three.