Coh & Boon
Back then Boon has 28m radius effect, then got nerfed to 24m because of Coh.
Now Coh got nerfed speed boost from 100 to 50. I think its time to bring Boon radius back to 28m.
Back then Boon has 28m radius effect, then got nerfed to 24m because of Coh.
Now Coh got nerfed speed boost from 100 to 50. I think its time to bring Boon radius back to 28m.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find the real viciousness of the boon totem's radius is when it's providing vertical, multi-floor coverage. I think if they wanted to tweak the shape of boon's effective area again, they might look at a non-spherical range, though that might be too unintuitive for survivors to work with.
In any case, keeping the radius where it is now does serve to help set the bar for how effective other boons, especially future boons, can be.
No 24m is fine and I use CoH all the time so I am not saying this as killer main. The problem honestly was never the range its that its an AoE perk that gives everyone the perks not just one person so if I bring CoH and Shadow Step then everyone can have 6 perks instead of 4.