What have you done with matchmaking?
It feels like the tests from the 11th and 12th of April were never turned off. My survivor games since then have been genuinely unpleasant. Teammates have been so bad that it feels like we have no chance at winning, regardless of the killer's skill. These are players who are so unaware of basic gameplay mechanics that they're actively sabotaging matches.
I had a teammate run to a tile I was actively looping to try and remove her Pig head trap while injured. Her box wasn't active. I have nearly 4k hours, devotion 20, Iri 1 both sides every month, yada yada. Why am I being matched with players who are unaware of how a terror radius/basic killer mechanics work? Do you think this is fun for a vet player, or do you not care? Are you trying to match completely new players with vet players to aid in new player retention? I'm struggling to find the "why" behind games like this.
It feels exactly like the tests that were conducted on the 11th and 12th. If this is how matchmaking is going to be going forward, just be up front about it so I can move on to a different game. This is genuinely unfun.
Comments
It is mostly fine for me when I play at the right hours, still.
My teammates are often good or even great.
FYI Mandy said the other day that matchmaking was back to what it was prior to all the tests and that they should be posting a blog soon (probably this week) about the results once they finish going through everything.