Is everyone else encountering same players over and over again (crossplay on)

Might be the hours but still. Gets kinda repetitive and similar.

Comments

  • Sometimes I get the same people twice in a row but that's about it.

  • Yep

    A few days ago I played against the same hillbilly 4 times in a row

  • @Lx_malice said:

    Sometimes I get the same people twice in a row but that's about it.

    If I play regularly I see the same survivors and killers often. I even remember some of their names.

    There is a streamer I go against too many times if I play surv after midnight. I just roll my eyes when I see their name after the match and call it a day after a while.

    @humanbeing1704 said:

    Yep

    A few days ago I played against the same hillbilly 4 times in a row

    Was he a reddit wholesome billy stereotype or ruthless one?

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2909682#Comment_2909682

    If I play regularly I see the same survivors and killers often. I even remember some of their names.

    There is a streamer I go against too many times if I play surv after midnight. I just roll my eyes when I see their name after the match and call it a day after a while.

    Sometimes I also get people that I played against years ago and recognize their names. It's weird though cause I can't even remember how to spell my mom's last name.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2909682#Comment_2909682

    If I play regularly I see the same survivors and killers often. I even remember some of their names.

    There is a streamer I go against too many times if I play surv after midnight. I just roll my eyes when I see their name after the match and call it a day after a while.

    he was a noob felt bad

  • I have it every now and again, especially when I play survivor. Just today I had to have the same spirit player with the schoolgirl cosmetic running jolt. Its usually spirits and blights for me

  • Since SBMM started there's a couple killers I'll end out facing multiple matches in a row but my teammates will be different. Killer will 3/4k so it's pretty annoying knowing our mmrs should be going opposite ways but I keep facing them. There's one killer player that's absolutely miserable to play against, he bms survivors that don't do anything toxic and in his streams is such a sore winner - I've started checking if he's streaming so I can dodge his lobbies because if I dodge his lobbies I get different killers every match, if I don't I end out facing only him.