Pretending?

It's not Ranks. It's Grades.

It's not MMR. It's SBMM.

There is no pay to skip the Grind. You can just pay for DLC to have the perks available to you sooner. You can just pay for the DLC, so you can spend Iri on perks in the Shrine for Bloodpoints.

It's not pay to win. You can just pay for the DLC to have the perks than waiting 4+ months for the perk you need to appear in the shrine.

The community isn't Toxic. It's Entitled.


So in Hockey...

(Wanted to open a discussion asking why are we pretending?)

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Of course they know considering they were the one who created her.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    The game is lowkey pay to win because Bubba isn't free. I had to buy him. And all of a sudden I started winning against players MUCH more skilled than I. Take that, my 5 dollars was worth more than your 5k hours. Gg ez, baby survivor.

    Me whenever I played tombstone Myers

  • @PerfectlyPink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911936#Comment_2911936

    No, but you do start with adrenaline, unbreakable, iron will, bt, dead hard, kindred, sprint burst, wglf, spine chill, inner healing, bond, prove thyself, ruin, tinkerer, jolt, devour hope, and nurses calling.

    But oh no! Other good perks you have to buy with in game currency that you can obtain even by afking the whole match! Even though you have all the necessary perks at your disposal to make a normal meta build, it's pay to win because I need something to hate bhvr for!!1!1!

    Notice how you're no longer using your other talking points because people pointed out that you were wrong, you are also dead wrong about dbd being pay to win

    Flesh and Mud along with Spark of Madness are free on consoles. Pc's a different story.

  • @PerfectlyPink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911936#Comment_2911936

    No, but you do start with adrenaline, unbreakable, iron will, bt, dead hard, kindred, sprint burst, wglf, spine chill, inner healing, bond, prove thyself, ruin, tinkerer, jolt, devour hope, and nurses calling.

    But oh no! Other good perks you have to buy with in game currency that you can obtain even by afking the whole match! Even though you have all the necessary perks at your disposal to make a normal meta build, it's pay to win because I need something to hate bhvr for!!1!1!

    Notice how you're no longer using your other talking points because people pointed out that you were wrong, you are also dead wrong about dbd being pay to win

    No. I don't argue semantics. You also are still failing to bring anything to the table that refutes what others, and myself has said about the game being pay to win. Especially when you further prove our point by pointing out the strongest second chance perks that prevent players learning from trial and error are the "strongest perks you start with" and a group of mid - high tier Killer perks, so all the best Killer and Survivor perks are still available FASTER through purchasing DLC.

    **It's also important to understand that the perks that are the "strongest" are entirely up to debate with no clear answer what are the actual strongest perks, and change based on what character you are playing.

    As far as your personal attacks go. I am not going to fall for manipulation or mind games. I think I'll end responding to you here.

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911954#Comment_2911954

    Flesh and Mud along with Spark of Madness are free on consoles. Pc's a different story.

    Ah I didn't know that.

    @Kurri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911954#Comment_2911954

    No. I don't argue semantics. You also are still failing to bring anything to the table that refutes what others, and myself has said about the game being pay to win. Especially when you further prove our point by pointing out the strongest second chance perks that prevent players learning from trial and error are the "strongest perks you start with" and a group of mid - high tier Killer perks, so all the best Killer and Survivor perks are still available FASTER through purchasing DLC.

    **It's also important to understand that the perks that are the "strongest" are entirely up to debate with no clear answer what are the actual strongest perks, and change based on what character you are playing.

    As far as your personal attacks go. I am not going to fall for manipulation or mind games. I think I'll end responding to you here.

    No one has proven you wrong because you don't want to be proven wrong. It's like arguing with a flat earther.

    "The earth is flat"

    "It's not and here is why you are wrong"

    "No the earth is flat"

    You start out with the best perks and grinding iri shards is hardly an issue. The same ######### happens in other games like Warframe and r6 and such and they're wrong then. It's not pay to win if you are given all the necessary things to compete with paid players. Hell those games have a WAY bigger grind to obtain new characters than dbd, but they aren't pay to win because you can play with a brand new account and prefrom just as well as a paid player.

1 2 ›