I can tell when the killer is just going to be a jerk with hatch and what has happened with attempt

So I was facing a Wraith and I could tell he had NOED not by the speedboost I could just tell by a feeling but I was the last one standing and I start wiggling he drops me and starts shaking. There it is the clear sign he will close hatch infront of me if a killer was going to give you hatch they would let you wiggle free and search for hatch down you again and move along to hatch. The reason why I can tell they were closing hatch on me was simple dropping and shacking I had my hopes up once when a killer did that and well they closed hatch on me.

Now the other part what happened with the attempted to escape taunt when I first started playing doing jumping jacks or what ever it would called was to tell the killer is near by or camping now it's a just killer is near by or the coast is clear what happened now I don't get the taunt anymore.

Comments

  • If a killer doesn't just drop you on the open hatch (or let you wiggle off), they're doing it to close the Hatch in your face. There's literally no other reason to drop a survivor a few feet away from the Hatch. I just lie there and make them either leave the area (so I know they're not going to close the Hatch in my face if this was simply a zany misunderstanding) or wait until they get bored with it and hook me.

  • Are you trying to make a point?

    Closing the hatch gives 1500BP. Giving the hatch is something a killer can do on a whim, that's all.

  • Except I totally shake no to carry a Survivor if I know where the hatch is & want to give it to them, since it's faster than them sprinting in the wrong direction. 🤷‍♂️

  • @drsoontm said:

    Are you trying to make a point?

    Closing the hatch gives 1500BP. Giving the hatch is something a killer can do on a whim, that's all.

    It gives 250 bp and sometimes 0 bp. So killer closes the hatch in front of him only cause killer is toxic and wants to be cruel in this scenario.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    If a killer doesn't just drop you on the open hatch (or let you wiggle off), they're doing it to close the Hatch in your face. There's literally no other reason to drop a survivor a few feet away from the Hatch. I just lie there and make them either leave the area (so I know they're not going to close the Hatch in my face if this was simply a zany misunderstanding) or wait until they get bored with it and hook me.

    Well I actually drop survivors few feet away from hatch usually cause they don't wiggle and I quess im just lazy but I let them crawl in it sometimes I lift them again so they can wiggle out. Sometimes I actually close the hatch and carry them to exit gates sometimes if I want to bit farm bp...