Constant attack loadout is fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Had a mission with Demo tonight and tried out a "constant attack" loadout with Save the Best for Last, Unrelenting, Fearmonger, and add-ons that reduced his Shred cooldown on misses and pallet breaks. Basically I could go to a gen they were working on, they wouldn't have Dead Hard from Fearmonger, and just chase and swing like a maniac. Even when I missed a swing or Shred or broke a pallet with Shred they got hardly any distance, it's was pretty fun. ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm going to have to try Unrelenting, Save the Best for Last and Fearmonger on some other killers now....

Comments

  • That's the way to do it. When I hook someone they cease to exist and the hunger grows. The moniker 'survivor' is a lie.

  • What was your 4th perk?

  • Very nice

    For the 4th perk it's good to pair unrelenting with spirit fury, but because of your add - ons I guess Barbeque and Chilli or ruin will do.

  • Perhaps Knockout so they crawl slower for a bit and nobody can see their aura? Or maybe even the dreaded....NOED??? O.O

  • @Bladeisbest said:

    Perhaps Knockout so they crawl slower for a bit and nobody can see their aura? Or maybe even the dreaded....NOED??? O.O

    Oh lawd. "No way you Noed"

  • @Bladeisbest said:

    What was your 4th perk?

    Lol, it was just Thanatophobia, nothing too exciting. ๐Ÿ™‚ I figured with all the hitting and slugging I would be probably be doing though it would be ok.