I see why Blight is used a lot.
Just finally starting to get the hang of him on console after tons of games and holy crap is he fun to use and you actually feel in control of the chases with how fast you can get around. As opposed to other killers that you have to rely on survivor mess ups more.
My first dozen are so games though, what an embarrassment. I've heard he's harder to use on console.
Comments
On console he's more difficult although turning rate add ons make him much more playable
Yeah he's pretty good even on console. I've been practicing with him using all the blood point perks & even then I quite often get like 3k with him. Once I get better & start running a proper build I can see him being very strong.
Now Nurse on the console is another story I've also been practicing with her and I'm very slowly getting better, but still can't consistently play good with her. She's pretty unique & quite addictive to play so I'll stick with her until I'm half decent with her.
The only killers I really don't like on console are hillbilly, Oni & Trickster. Huntress is also a bit annoying because her shots are so slow, but I think you could become pretty good with her if you practice enough.
Yeeeessssss, join the console blights, once you get hooked on that pustula serum there's no turning back.