As solo it is weird to end up with 3man swf who bm the killer but help you when they don't need to

It is nice when strong 3man teams protect you and you help them as well but at the same time it makes me feel bad for the killer when they macro, last second switch and bring the same map offerings every game.

It makes me feel like I am being toxic by bodyblocking for them etc. It puts me into dilemma but at the same time it is nice to have strong reliable teammates.

I felt the need to post this after ending up with same swf a few times.

Comments

  • @Shaped said:

    It is nice when strong 3man teams protect you and you help them as well but at the same time it makes me feel bad for the killer when they macro, last second switch and bring the same map offerings every game.

    It makes me feel like I am being toxic by bodyblocking for them etc. It puts me into dilemma but at the same time it is nice to have strong reliable teammates.

    I felt the need to post this after ending up with same swf a few times.

    I had a horrible match yesterday. I made a post about no mither because one of my teammates died early in that game because they brought that perk. But in that same game this was solo btw, I had a Meg that was getting chased a lot and was on death hook she goes down and I pick her up with wglf and even go down for her. Mikela finishes the last gen and I get hooked. Ok. I get hit on the hook by the ghostface. The Mikaela and Meg heal and leave don’t even attempt for a save. I died on first hook. I go to the mega stream and just asked “why did you leave”. And the person gave me some bs excuse that they couldn’t when it was that they didn’t want to. You should have been dead and your alive because I got you off the ground. Then the streamer says “that ghostface didn’t like me”. I’m like “no sh*t you were flashlight clicking him the entire game” no I didn’t say that in the chat just in my mind. I helped a toxic player and I regret that very much. And I died saving that person and my reward was first hooked and getting hit 15 times repeatedly

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/319526/as-solo-it-is-weird-to-end-up-with-3man-swf-who-bm-the-killer-but-help-you-when-they-dont-need-to

    I had a horrible match yesterday. I made a post about no mither because one of my teammates died early in that game because they brought that perk. But in that same game this was solo btw, I had a Meg that was getting chased a lot and was on death hook she goes down and I pick her up with wglf and even go down for her. Mikela finishes the last gen and I get hooked. Ok. I get hit on the hook by the ghostface. The Mikaela and Meg heal and leave don’t even attempt for a save. I died on first hook. I go to the mega stream and just asked “why did you leave”. And the person gave me some bs excuse that they couldn’t when it was that they didn’t want to. You should have been dead and your alive because I got you off the ground. Then the streamer says “that ghostface didn’t like me”. I’m like “no sh*t you were flashlight clicking him the entire game” no I didn’t say that in the chat just in my mind. I helped a toxic player and I regret that very much. And I died saving that person and my reward was first hooked and getting hit 15 times repeatedly

    Would you feel different if they were helpful like in my situation?

    I feel conflicted because they helped me a lot in those games, that is why I feel I have to protect them as well. But I hate how they treat the killer.

    :(

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2908167#Comment_2908167

    Would you feel different if they were helpful like in my situation?

    I feel conflicted because they helped me a lot in those games, that is why I feel I have to protect them as well. But I hate how they treat the killer.

    :(

    I probably would have felt differently if they at least tried to help but that still doesn’t excuse toxic behavior like the swf your describing. A teammate using a macro flashlight isn’t getting help from me tho

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Personally, I just stay out of it. The times I’ve been in games where others are giving the killer a hard time I stay out of the way and do gens.

    I play as team if others do unfortunately. So I take aggro/bodyblock as well if they do the same for me.

    I just can't help it even if I don't approve of their toxic behaviour towards the killer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Personally, I just stay out of it. The times I’ve been in games where others are giving the killer a hard time I stay out of the way and do gens.

    I do the same unless they actually do help me escape the killer during the match (I'm the weak link in most matches), in which case, I will focus gens, but at the same time, I will take hits and aggro for them if they're on death hook and I'm not.