Make mastery cosmetics for all characters.

They should make mastery cosmetics for all characters.

Here's how it would work:


You can now prestige all characters to 30, every 10 prestige now gives you a cosmetic similar to legacy for the OG characters, except its red, like the end-game collapse.


Why prestige 30?

I dont want legacy players to feel like everyone get what they have, for no effort. This would create a long term grind for the most hardcore of players.


Thoughts? I feel like it would be a small effort for the devs (I could be wrong). For healthy long-term goals for the players.

Comments

  • I mean the concept is fine, but the grind is so rough...

    Not sure if people are willing to prestige all that way for a cosmetic set that they most likely won't wear since the store exist.

  • I would do it frankly. But my thought was P6.

  • Agree that P30 is too much, I'd do it up to P10 with these rewards

    P1-P3: Not changed

    P4: Character's first teachable perk as a charm

    P5: Mastery Cosmetic 1

    P6: Character's second teachable perk as a charm

    P7: Mastery Cosmetic 2

    P8: Character's last teachable perk as a charm

    P9: Character portrait as a charm

    P10: Last Mastery Cosmetic


    Feel that is unreasonable enough a grind that it bringing Legacy: Red Edition would be justified, but it's not comically horrible.

  • 1st, Jesus Christ leave Legacy alone.

    2nd, it takes about... 1,6 mil? To get to lvl 50. Sooooo, multiply that by 30 aaaand about 48 milion bp. Yikes.

    @CheeseAnton said:

    Agree that P30 is too much, I'd do it up to P10 with these rewards

    P1-P3: Not changed

    P4: Character's first teachable perk as a charm

    P5: Mastery Cosmetic 1

    P6: Character's second teachable perk as a charm

    P7: Mastery Cosmetic 2

    P8: Character's last teachable perk as a charm

    P9: Character portrait as a charm

    P10: Last Mastery Cosmetic

    Feel that is unreasonable enough a grind that it bringing Legacy: Red Edition would be justified, but it's not comically horrible.

    Also, gotta say those rewards make sense. Even tho they're just charms they do make sense.

  • Sure if they give 4 BPS, 3 Escape! Cake/Survivor Pudding, 2 Sealed Envelope/ Hollow Shell every blood web I'll be down.

    Like A clown Charlie brown

  • I'm having a hard time getting all survivors and killers to prestige 3 let alone 30. :(


    This would literally make the grind 10x longer.

    I understand that people with thousands of hours in the game want a little something else to do, but making the game 10x more grindy to reach max prestige seems like a lot.


    But... I see your point.


    I think it would be better if there were 5 prestige levels.

    Prestige 4 augments your blood web and gives you tons of perks and good stuff all the time. Gain a unique character charm.

    Prestige 5 makes all items in the blood web for that character much cheaper (50% less or something) and gives a unique legendary outfit for your troubles. Also, gain a banner.


    This game should absolutely have banners (similar to old CoD games)

    Just place it under the perk/item/rank tally at the post-game screen with a little trail at the end.

    Gives players more ways to customize their look, more stuff to grind for, and also can be a very cool reward.

    Maybe have a challenge and a unique banner for reaching max prestige on ALL survivors and/or ALL killers.


    By placing banners with one or two more prestige ranks with cool rewards - I can see this being a positive change without making the game more of a grind-fest than it already is.