Which is your favorite?
This is not voting your favorite survivors but the ABS, thats why I voted (4) not (1)
Those are some GigaMeg ABS.
The first one might look more impressive in picture above, but in reality they are all covered by shirt and dirt.
I love the 50's aesthetic! The rockabilly collection is my fave. I even bought a shirt to look like Jane's rockabilly outfit!
@entertainment720 said:I love the 50's aesthetic! The rockabilly collection is my fave. I even bought a shirt to look like Jane's rockabilly outfit!
@entertainment720 said:
You are supposed to pick the Abs, not the shirt : (
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those are some GigaMeg ABS.
The first one might look more impressive in picture above, but in reality they are all covered by shirt and dirt.
I love the 50's aesthetic! The rockabilly collection is my fave. I even bought a shirt to look like Jane's rockabilly outfit!
You are supposed to pick the Abs, not the shirt : (