Servants of the entity? Or….?

D3F8146A-84BB-4D30-A35E-24CC9D5489F5.jpeg

in a scene with the observer, we can see that he has been having certain visitors coming to kill him or drag him to the realm of the entity or somewhere else.

most of you might say these things are constructs of the entity or they aren’t due to the fact that it that the entity doesn’t have any jurisdiction in this part of the realm.

i believe that they are the result of the observer constantly diving into memory records of all the characters, including characters that aren’t in the roaster like that spider thing that attacked him before the prior fight with these things.

but what do you think?

Comments

  • Hard to say!

    Skies the limit in the Entities' realm.


    Part of me wonders if these apparitions are constructs of his own delusional imagination, conjured fourth by an insane mind.


    At times I wonder if the Observer is a manifested aspect of the Entity itself. A form of curious expression that has taken root in the form of mortal men - like the twinkling and bleeding remnant's of a god's conscience.

  • There are countless killers and survivors from the lore that we dont have

    Pig Lady from the first tome (not literal pig, she fed men to pigs and she is a canon killer in dbd. just we don't have her yet, if ever)

    Giant literal Spider

    and a weird bipedal spider creature are some

  • @Valik said:

    Hard to say!

    Skies the limit in the Entities' realm.

    Part of me wonders if these apparitions are constructs of his own delusional imagination, conjured fourth by an insane mind.

    At times I wonder if the Observer is a manifested aspect of the Entity itself. A form of curious expression that has taken root in the form of mortal men - like the twinkling and bleeding remnant's of a god's conscience.

    I could believe that, especially due to the fact that he was able to behead one with a gold bat.

    but that could mean that the beings themselves are weak or they really are hallucinations.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    There are countless killers and survivors from the lore that we dont have

    Pig Lady from the first tome (not literal pig, she fed men to pigs and she is a canon killer in dbd. just we don't have her yet, if ever)

    Giant literal Spider

    and a weird bipedal spider creature are some

    There's also a monster made by different machine parts, I think it was in one of the most recent tomes

  • I might stretch this VERY far but, Could these be just the observer seeing things? Or could it be kind of like a drawback from the Auris, the more you see memories, the more you'll be attacked. Or it could be a physical manifestation of the sad/bad memories the characters go through? Idk.

  • I believe there's way more creatures in the realm aside from the killers, maybe the entity takes a lot of things at once and them choose the ones fit to be killers and let the others wandering in unused areas.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2909786#Comment_2909786

    There's also a monster made by different machine parts, I think it was in one of the most recent tomes

    so many unused ideas, tho i suppose they might be planning on them. since blight was in the tomes

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915082#Comment_2915082

    so many unused ideas, tho i suppose they might be planning on them. since blight was in the tomes

    Yeah, im pretty interested in the pig lady since we don't have any evil og female killer.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915117#Comment_2915117

    Yeah, im pretty interested in the pig lady since we don't have any evil og female killer.

    I mean, we have Julie who is pretty evil in the Legion Tome.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915130#Comment_2915130

    I mean, we have Julie who is pretty evil in the Legion Tome.

    I forgot about her, also Legion's lore is about 4 different people, so we don't know much about some of them. I wanted a character that is full on the spotlight.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915130#Comment_2915130

    I mean, we have Julie who is pretty evil in the Legion Tome.

    I want her mori to have a hoard of pigs come and eat you. Just a skeleton in place (for males survivors, since she fed the males to her pigs) and the female mori would be them getting dragged off by a hoard of pigs.

  • @archive0seeker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2909775#Comment_2909775

    I could believe that, especially due to the fact that he was able to behead one with a gold bat.

    but that could mean that the beings themselves are weak or they really are hallucinations.

    Hallucinations of any form are just as strong and dangerous as the mind that makes them.

  • It could be possible that they are the servants of the entity to Micro manage everything that happens beyond the trials.. Whats possible too is that the entity fights another ancient one and the other one sent them to roam in its realm which the entity doesn't like so much like cthulhus cultists VS dagons fish mutants for example