Player Cheating
Was in a match facing a huntress, and the game was going fine with one person on second hook and one person on first hook and we had one generator left, then out of nowhere the game started lagging for every single player except the huntress.
me and my friend were on voice chat on xbox and could hear each other perfectly fine so we knew it wasn’t our internet and then i quickly realized they were lagging the server on purpose for a free win.
In the game I personally experienced a M1 hit and when i got downed I looked everywhere around me with no sight of the killer, then out of nowhere i see her chasing someone half way across the map 5 seconds after downing me and she came from the opposite side. (I was also downed near the corner of the map so i had clear sight) none of us could walk, run, or heal properly as we couldn’t even see our characters moving or doing actions.
I would personally like to know where to report this person as my last post was deleted for sharing the cheaters name.
Comments
I had a survivor on my team hacking and they revealed themselves after the last gen popped with the usual hacker shenanigans and at the same time i started getting unreal lag. I opened the gate and left immediately because it was just constant shuddering.
I was wondering how they managed to achieve this or if it was just a side effect of their hacks?