quick questions about the artist (since no one plays her)
If I am a survivor, can I see the line that is in front of birds? The line that allows you to see the hit zone of the bird.
If I shoot birds through walls, will survivors take damage in that short line in front of the birds? Or does it just swarm them with birds?
Comments
Survivors cannot see that line
If the Artist hits a survivor through the wall with the birds, they will only circle, no matter how close they are. Unless you are already being circled by birds, then it will hurt you
Survivors do not see the flight path when a crow is stationary. That’s only visible to the Artist.
Survivors are only directly damaged by the first crow if they are hit within 8 meters and it does not pass through anything. If it goes through a wall then the survivor will just be swarmed regardless of how close they are. A swarmed survivor takes damage if hit by a 2nd crow regardless of distance or whether it passes through anything.
cool thx