Auto-use of the previous offering [Please]
Please add Toggle switch for auto-use of the previous offering. At least for bloodpoint offerings
Please add Toggle switch for auto-use of the previous offering. At least for bloodpoint offerings
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I never understood why it remembers your add-ons but not your offering.
I found it sometimes remembers offerings. There's a number of times where I went back to back games wasting my coins even after completing chest opening challenges.
It was in the previous patch or it was preserved in this one, it's some kind of bug, but I thought it was so conceived, I even thought they finally did it, but it turned out that sometimes they remember the offering, but sometimes they don't