No more fun

This game is so broken and was never made for real fun since 2017 always some design anomalie that get no fix killer that are invented with stupid no sense power then Big killers geting blocked by little 50 kg survivor after all I think I'm done with this game because this community is the most toxic in the world and when you try to play for fun you get some stupid random kids under 16 this platform DBD shoud isue everyone of us

Comments

  • @x_Warrior_77_x said:

    This game is so broken and was never made for real fun since 2017 always some design anomalie that get no fix killer that are invented with stupid no sense power then Big killers geting blocked by little 50 kg survivor after all I think I'm done with this game because this community is the most toxic in the world and when you try to play for fun you get some stupid random kids under 16 this platform DBD shoud isue everyone of us

    50kg Feng min is steadfast as a ton. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Warum ist der Beitrag im deutschen Forum?