When will Spirit get her pink hair back?
Spirit's crimson overflow lost its pink back when model reworks were done and I've missed it ever since. When is Spirit getting her pink hair back?
Spirit's crimson overflow lost its pink back when model reworks were done and I've missed it ever since. When is Spirit getting her pink hair back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Btw I used my PC account for this screenshot hence why I don't have it unlocked yet
Yeah, I want the red streaks back. The red streaks in her hair were what made the head cosmetic awesome. There's no point buying it if it's going to stay busted.
Hey Tragic I haven't seen you around in a hot minute how're you
Hi! I'm good ๐ how about you?
I've been around a bit on the forums, though not as much as usual. I've hardly touched DbD since Elden Ring came out.
Been decent myself. Sadly no games have come out to pull me away from DBD yet๐
I sadly can't seem to get off these forums either treatin it like a job to moderate these forums I swear lol
lol I know exactly what you mean. I'm not even currently playing the game and I'm still on the forums, complaining about the same things that I've been complaining about for years. Even this problem with the Spirit cosmetic has had 2 or 3 threads made about it in the past, I think. I used this head cosmetic up until the hair got ruined. I miss it. I really hope the devs acknowledge it this time. It's not the same cosmetic without the proper hair.
I've also missed this.
Yes, I really miss the red streaks in her hair. It's the whole reason why I liked the cosmetic in the first place. Now it's Spirit's default head with face paint.