Chat, audience, esteemed guests...

Which licensed killer should I try (and probably fail I have no faith in myself whatsoever) to make a killer concept for? But I'll do it if you tell me too. For the faith and fans.

Comments

  • I know the chances of another RE Chapter is probably never going to happen, but I'm curious to see what people think COULD happen

  • I would love to see the creativity flow!

  • @Valik said:

    I would love to see the creativity flow!

    I'm surprised you didn't vote the nun looking at your name

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2909758#Comment_2909758

    I'm surprised you didn't vote the nun looking at your name

    This was my name before that garbage piece of crap movie and it will be when the last person forgets about it!

    I hate that movie so much and I'm so sad that everyone associates it my name with it.

    They aren't even spelled or pronounced exactly the same :(

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Which licensed killer should I try (and probably fail I have no faith in myself whatsoever) to make a killer concept for? But I'll do it if you tell me too. For the faith and fans.

    I'd say cthulhu, but that would be just too mean.

    also, there's literally no way cthulhu could be implemented without this happening: (it's a sfw comic)

    http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/?date=2003-12-01

  • we could just get the other heisenburg in dbd

    image.png


  • @bjorksnas said:

    we could just get the other heisenburg in dbd

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LR8MFG4ZO34Q/image.png

    Perks

    Time to cook: If you have 2 or more survivors hooked at the same time the entity's sacrifice will advance 5/7/10 percent faster for each hooked survivor

    The one who knocks: When you perform a wall destruction, survivors in your terror radius scream and reveal their location. They suffer from the exposed status effect for 10/15/20 seconds

    Fleeting gasps: After a survivor escapes a chase with you and stops running their aura is revealed to you for 5 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.

    What do you think of these as Walter White's perks?

  • @N8dog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916107#Comment_2916107

    Perks

    Time to cook: If you have 2 or more survivors hooked at the same time the entity's sacrifice will advance 5/7/10 percent faster for each hooked survivor

    The one who knocks: When you perform a wall destruction, survivors in your terror radius scream and reveal their location. They suffer from the exposed status effect for 10/15/20 seconds

    Fleeting gasps: After a survivor escapes a chase with you and stops running their aura is revealed to you for 5 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.

    What do you think of these as Walter White's perks?

    The perks are kinda weak for my boy heisenburg here are my changes / reworks if I think they were unsalvagable

    Time to cook: Whenever a generator is complete regress all generators by 10/12/14%

    The one who knocks: Whenever you snuff a boon destroy the totem and the 2 closest pallets (upright pallets can be destroyed by this effect), this effect has a 80/70/60 second cooldown

    Fleeting gasps: Whenever a survivor escapes a chase they gain the oblivious status effect for 41/43/45 seconds

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916149#Comment_2916149

    The perks are kinda weak for my boy heisenburg here are my changes / reworks if I think they were unsalvagable

    Time to cook: Whenever a generator is complete regress all generators by 10/12/14%

    The one who knocks: Whenever you snuff a boon destroy the totem and the 2 closest pallets (upright pallets can be destroyed by this effect), this effect has a 80/70/60 second cooldown

    Fleeting gasps: Whenever a survivor escapes a chase they gain the oblivious status effect for 41/43/45 seconds

    I wasn't making strong perks, I was making perks that make sense for this character

  • @N8dog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916279#Comment_2916279

    I wasn't making strong perks, I was making perks that make sense for this character

    Well he knows and likes to be prepared and to plan ahead so being prepared to deal with survivors doing the gens seems like a given so while the name doesn't perfectly fit it would make sense that he prepares for what the other side would do since he does plan a lot

    Since he wants to be the one in power being stronger than survivors boons and resources would put him in a position of power so the second perk still makes sense since it could be considered that the entity giving him strength has changed a bit how he acts and plans

    3rd one probably doesn't make perfect sense but I like it so I will give you it on that one

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2917197#Comment_2917197

    Well he knows and likes to be prepared and to plan ahead so being prepared to deal with survivors doing the gens seems like a given so while the name doesn't perfectly fit it would make sense that he prepares for what the other side would do since he does plan a lot

    Since he wants to be the one in power being stronger than survivors boons and resources would put him in a position of power so the second perk still makes sense since it could be considered that the entity giving him strength has changed a bit how he acts and plans

    3rd one probably doesn't make perfect sense but I like it so I will give you it on that one

    I wanted to use famous line and traits as a base for perks. Fleeting gasps is based on his lung cancer and his constant shortness of breath.

  • Both alien and predator would be cool. Also dead space thingies!