The later DC penalties should be made longer.

The first few are pretty short to my knowledge, since crashes/internet issues/server issues/etc can all happen. However, I feel the later ones after the first few still are too short and don’t increase fast or hard enough. I think that after maybe 5+ disconnect sprees, or so, it should start going into stuff like 12-24+ hours per DC penalty.

There is no excuse to DC that often. If you know you have bad internet, that is still your fault because you are knowingly going into games you know you might lose connection in, which ruins the game for all 4 other players.

Comments

  • I think hackers are way too common right now to look at increasing the DC penalty, they are legitmately commong enough that encoutnering them 3 times in a day isn't very far fetched if you play a lot and with some incredibly bad luck you could absolutely end up encountering 5 cheaters, escpially if you a streamer because cheaters like to snipe streamers and hold them hostage.

  • I think it is fine as it is honestly.

  • I totally agree, I've been talking about this for a long time. How many times have I, like a killer, seen a match literally go into my hands because of one idiot who could not use his ds and went to chill in the lobby. How many times on survivors have I been forced to play a pre-lost game because of braindead survivor didn't like being caught quickly. This is very selfish and should be punished.