Badham Preschool
What's the different in the 5 different maps of Badham Preschool. I just realized there was 5 different Badham Preschool maps. I always thought it was one stage. LOL
What's the different in the 5 different maps of Badham Preschool. I just realized there was 5 different Badham Preschool maps. I always thought it was one stage. LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m pretty sure it’s just the layout of the tiles, which are all the same across the different variants.
a couple of them(1 and 5? 3 and 5?) have the whole level behind the school, whereas the others has everything in front of the school. That's been the only significant difference I've seen.