Could you at any point make the Artist crow hitbox greater?
At this moment the hitbox of the crows are twofold the size of the real bird however might you at any point perhaps make it triple or perhaps fourfold? I would even like it to be quintuple the size since it's a little unreasonable at the present time. Much appreciated
Comments
That would be too easily abusable even tho I do think she needs help shes would snipe without really trying
The Artist is gotta be the most unfun killler to go against next to nemesis and trickster. No let’s not make the dire crow hit box bigger..god no. Nice bait
It might not be bait.
I have noticed her crows flying right past survivors. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Making her crow hitbox fairer for the killer is in order.
I don't see how, since even when you spread 3 out, they can still easily miss. They're not fast enough nor is their hitbox large enough.
This again? Do people not know how to dodge Dire Crows?
Honestly I wish they made her aiming reticle a little easier to discern. Sometimes I think I'm aiming at someone when in reality the crows feel like they veery to the left or right of the target. I know they fly straight but it's still a weird feeling that I can't quite explain honestly.
Dire Crows don't need a bigger hitbox, as that would be easily abusable. We don't need another killer with bus sized hitboxes.
Me too. You have to basically hatchet it them with the crows since the birds can touch the survivors but not damage them weirdly
I’m learning Artist and it does occasionally feel like my birds touched a survivor without registered contact but my experience with Plague and Doctor has taught me that it’s not unusual for a Killer Power to not activate on contact, even if the survivor screams or coughs. Plus, Killer Instinct kicks off so it’s not like a complete loss, just try again.
I don’t personally feel this is currently necessary or a priority. Birds recharge fast, you can shotgun if your struggling that hard, and you get a secondary prize even if you don’t nail them. Do you honestly need a guarantee swarm on every fly or your not happy?