deathslingers ability

deathslingers ability is so dumb

if u get hit by his hook and u get reeled in but he failt u get dmged for 1 health state and deep wound stuns the killer for idk how long but its not long

if he reels u in and he does hit u u also get hit for 1 healthstate and deep wound and u get the same amount of cooldown as if u didnt hit him

like why??

Comments

  • Yes, that’s how his power works.

  • Ah yes, lets nerf Deadslinger even more please.

    Lets make his terror radius 40m by base, slap on top of that lullaby and make him reload for 6 seconds, aim before shoot 2 seconds and miss cooldown would be 5 seconds.

    And to prevent anyone calling him even little bit OP, just in case, make it 50% more easier to break free from the chain.

    Here. Happy?

  • This content has been removed.
  • Have you ever played Deathslinger?

  • You mean he cant down you over alot of loops and pallets? And hes 110% with a 32m terror radius with a limited range on his special attack?

  • Just don't shoot healthy Survivors... simple

  • If you have problems with him, I can imagine how you fare against Huntress.

  • That’s how his power works. Don’t let him shoot you while healthy, you’re pretty much guaranteed getting injured if he does.

  • @CEO said:

    deathslingers ability is so dumb

    if u get hit by his hook and u get reeled in but he failt u get dmged for 1 health state and deep wound stuns the killer for idk how long but its not long

    if he reels u in and he does hit u u also get hit for 1 healthstate and deep wound and u get the same amount of cooldown as if u didnt hit him

    like why??

    If someone was to think Deathslinger is too strong, they might possibly be bad at this game with or without considering that fact.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2902238#Comment_2902238

    Hey, now! I’m terrible at this game and I certainly don’t think that.

    I appreciate your honesty. My mistake. FIXED IT. :P

  • Deepwound is merely a "time-building" mechanic, a few Killers have it on their secondary ability and others have it for add-ons. Survivors can also exert it on themselves with some perks. I fail to see why it seems to be an issue for you. I mean I would understand the frustration if it was exclusive of Deathslinger...

    Also considering Deathslinger was already nerfed to the ground, I hardly see any base for further complaints.

  • Because he gets 1 shot before he has to reload with an already too long ADS speed?

  • I never actually thought someone could complain about slinger, his rigle got turned into the cringe launcher, let the man alone he has enough with reading what hellshire iron does.

  • for all the people who misunderstood i wasnt talking about nerfing him i just noticed cus i started playing deathslinger

    and i found it stupid that u dont get much out of his ability

    and the fact if u play on low sense/dpi his aim kinda sucks too but if u up ur dpi/sense u get out of ur ritm

    i mean i dont even know how u all came to the conclusion i was reffering to nerfing him