If raising the BP limit way above 1M is too much to ask ...

Can we at least have a faster way to spend it?

e.g. Instant activation of a node in the web and maybe even activating a whole path from the closest activated node (or the center if none) to the currently clicked one?

I've just spent several minutes burning BP to go back a bit below 900k and that's not exactly how I like to spend game time. I'm probably not the only one.

Comments

  • Last QnA they heavily implied that they were going to raise the limit. Why has it taken them so long to actually do it? Behavior Interactive reasons.

  • We can't raise the bp cap because "it's not fair to max out characters as soon as they come out" and "it will make people play less".

  • 5m-10m would be nice or infinite.

  • In my humble opinion, I think the number should be raised to a number that statistically can get one character to Level 50, because as it stands right now, 1 Million Bloodpoints can only get your character to (about) Level 38 if you really try to conserve your Bloodpoints.

  • 6,666,666 sounds good too.

  • @Salvador578 said:

    In my humble opinion, I think the number should be raised to a number that statistically can get one character to Level 50, because as it stands right now, 1 Million Bloodpoints can only get your character to (about) Level 38 if you really try to conserve your Bloodpoints.

    Why not more? Maybe what you propose would be convenient for you, but not for people that wants to prestige right away new characters.